Affiliate Voice LLC will have a legislative update call on September 15 at 12:30 EST. The purpose of the call is to update everyone on the status of legislation in states. We anticipate more activity in upcoming legislative session and it is important to share information and prepare. The purpose of this call is to educate and increase awareness of the likelihood of legislative actions and prepare for legislation that will impact the affiliate marketing industry in the upcoming year. We will have a special guest lobbyist to provide us with updates on legislative actions and answer questions.
This call is open to everyone in the affiliate industry but preregistration is required. Attendees will have a chance to ask questions during the call. As always, Affiliate Voice members may submit questions in advance by using member contact information provided in welcome email.
Topics to be discussed:
- Update of states reported to be planning legislation and states likely to take action
- The importance of identifying your legislators and establishing contact prior to the start of new legislative sessions.
- How to contact or initiate conversation with legislators
- How to monitor legislation
- How to voice your opinion on pending legislation
- Writing your Senators and Representatives
Title: “Affiliate Voice LLC Internet Sales Tax Legislative Updates and Prepare for 2010″
Date: Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Time: 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM EDT
Register now by clicking the link below:
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
This information was first announced at Affiliate Voice LLC September Legislative Update Call